When the weather starts to cool to the perfect sweater temperature, make a trip out to Yangju Nari Park! Although it’ll take some commitment to commute to the outskirts of Seoul, it is well worth it!
So, fully charge your phones (camera, etc.), bring your extra battery, and clear your memory because this is one Instagram-worthy trip you’ll want to document! Check out the short video below to get all the information you’ll need to make your trip!
Take the metro to Yangju Station and emerge out of exit 2.
Leave the station and cross the street to take the bus.
Take bus 80 to Haedong Maeul 해동 마을
Get off right at the park! Easy as pie!
- Wear long sleeves and pants/leggings. The flowers are wispy and will tickle you! Also, to get some of these shots, I had to sit in the dirt so, I would very much recommend that you cover your limbs!
- Be patient because there will be many people taking pictures, too! Everyone was really nice, though! People also bring their whole families with them!
- Bring some cash because there is also a mini festival there! You can buy street food or cotton candy! I don’t know if the fair is there the whole time, but it wouldn’t hurt to carry a few won notes around!
- Sunglasses would also be great! There is very little cover there!
- Sneakers would be great because of the dirt everywhere. Boots would work, too. I would not recommend heels!
- Have fun! Smile! Today will be a good day!
Here are a few photos that I took there! I hope your experience is just as pleasant, if not better, than mine!